View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 04:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Alizée updates and Alizée ART (I think that's RMJ's site) are 2 pages that AIFC bans their members to post material from.

I was doing a little browsing in FB and I noticed an article about the new Miss Belgium being booed when they learned that she can speak 3 languages, but none of them Dutch. One language she speaks is French and Belgium has a large French speaking population, but still, it did not sit well with the Ductch speaking population. What drew my attention to the story was her name was Alizee Poulicek

On the AlizeeAmerica FB page, someone made a comment after I posted a video from the Tournee in Strasbourg saying in French "It seems good to clarify that Gregory is the little darling of alizée, and not another character who is he a fraud and a fake singer a mime and a thief." I assume he is talking about Jeremy. I don't think much of Jeremy, but I don't know enough about him to know if there's any truth to what this guy says.

I've looked through many of AIFC's posts and I didn't see any thing very controversial. I have a feeling they have a long standing feud going on between the two sites.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-01-2016 at 04:42 PM..