View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 05:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Finally getting back to this question. I think there is a major obstacle in the way of another song and that is the Tournée. As long as she gets asked to appear in that show each year, her popularity will stay relatively up there. There will be the income from the Tournée and the work shops that I think will result from that show, despite now running a school in Ajaccio. So there will really be no reason for her to pursue another song.

When she stops appearing in the Tournée, then she 'will' appear in Les Enfoires again. As much as I like watching her performances in this show, I think the best part of her being in it is something I've said several times before, is she'll be rubbing elbows with other singers such as Pascal Obispo who helped her with her last album, not to mention other people in the 'singing' industry.

As long as the Tournée keeps happening and I feel it will happen for her at least another couple of years, there will be no new song, at least not one written specifically for her.