View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 11:39 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yes!!! Let's hope it's a bigger wedding than the last one and in France this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
She doesn't need a big weeding
Who says that "bigger" means "big" It would be already bigger than last time because they would have their families and friends at the wedding. I doubt there were any guests when Alizée & Jérémy married in Las Vegas, if I remember correctly it was a spontaneous wedding (or at least it was Jérémy's idea).

What ever they will do for their wedding (and I doubt they will tell us about the date because I don't think Alizée wants paparazzi at her wedding as I stated before) I just hope for them it will be a perfect day and that they will live happily ever after.

Here's an article about it, it's not that much info, according to "Public" Grégoire proposed to Alizée on the beach, old-fashioned, down on his knee, and of course she said yes. And apparently Grégoire wrote a message to a friend (what kind of friends run and tell the press immediately??) that said "She said yes!! She said yes to my marriage proposal."

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...-oui_a158253/1

Btw I keep wondering if he proposed the same day (Sunday) when Alizée posted this photo of him and her on the beach.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."