View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 07:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Her financial situation has always been a big puzzle to us. We think she should have made plenty of money from her early years (1999-2004), but one of the interesting rumors and I do stress rumors of what happened in her life is that Jeremy came along and told her she wasn't making as much money as she should be. So how much money did she make?

She's always seemed to like expensive accessories, yet we've never seen her in an expensive car.

I think she could have had her own place built in Ajaccio, after she moved back there, yet she chose to move into an apartment/condo that had a great view of the Blood Islands, a view she treasured so much. Was that view from that apartment/condo, more important to her than owning a place of her own?

We see today, more and more new fans come along, listening to her music, but in today's world, does that generate any serious money for her or is most of that lost due to pirating?

We saw from one of her early interviews that though we see she certainly wasn't surrounded in luxury, she never wanted. A woman who except for her expensive accessories, many of which she receives money for endorsing, she's never sought out luxury.

She could be set for life financially, or she may need that money from the studio.

I tend to think she's in very good financial shape, but I certainly can't say that for sure. She is a very hard person to figure out.