View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 11:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Really... In fact!

When I thought long enough, :I realized that in addition to that JEAM, I no doubt had another clear "number one moment."

In fact, when that Tubes show was so sexy, I probably thought, "Here it was now, there can be no better," and besides, I saw everything else super sexy... Gourmandises and L 'Alize TV shows and so on!

But then that new miracle happened when I discovered En Concert... That’s when I realized the versatility of Alizée and the absolute beauty of her singing voice! [In addition to her overflowing sexiness, she is also so super sexy at the concert!]

For the first time, a female artist caused me that feeling!
That's a lot how it was for me. I discovered her, discovered La Isla Bonita, ML in Amsterdam, J'en ai marre and others and then I stumbled upon En Concert and what a revelation that was

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
En Concert should keep you busy for a while.

It took me a while to get to the next phase but I'm glad I did, which is exploring Les Enfoires for the years that Alizee had participated. Not only are there her appearances in the official shows, but loads of fan videos that people took specifically of her by those in the audience and back stage clips. There is a lot of great talent performing, but when you put Alizee in the mix with them, then you can see just how unique she is.

Les Enfoires was such a great chapter in her life. It certainly wasn't as good as the early years, but those of us who've followed her for years and weren't satisfied with the later years, were yearning for something that showed her capabilities and LE was the closest thing to it.