View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 04:51 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Sorry about the double post but yesterday I was working and driving to a photoshoot far away and I typed on my phone .

I think forums were also a place of "venting"some thoughts - We all have our bad days or good days - It is not weird to share -

Also I tryed my best to somehow confort and wake-up some people at the same time. To not become delusional.

RMJ was special in his own way and I think he went a bit too far or that's what I remember - Yet I don't think any of us are at that level.

As I sayd having real expectations about something you admire is not unhealthy , and not a bad thing to having a goal you can achieve especially if it helps your personal growth and gets you peace of mind.

If you look deep inside you and you know you are fricking insane about her - the last thing you wanna do is meet her - I am sure of that ! It will only make things worse.

As I repeated myself countless times - I do ramble on and on but the intentions were these. Be realistic - try to achieve something - but do not go deeper the rabbit hole .

Hell , I bet people saw my tattoo and heard "wooo-wooo" sirens going on - red flags everywhere etc.

I'm not that kind of a desperate guy - I used to be in a critical situation in my teens - eh hell - how many did not have a celebrity crush ? really ? I'm just sharing my oppinion on how to get over it and does not have to control your life and feelings.

This adoration you feel clouds your mind and it's not healthy - this was the whole message. I do not think she would be shocked if she read these lines - I think she knows how some fans go really up on the crazy scale. A lot of stars know - they just act indifferent and/or treat them the same as every other fan.

Marketing usually sells you a perfect image wich you fall in love with. Nothing wrong with that - if marketing did not work there wouldn't be so much money in this industry.
But buyer beware - because they show you the image - they do not promise you can achieve it or be a part of it

It is something on the lines of that - I consider myself a real Fan and admirer. Yes I would love to meet the person I am a fan of ! Yes I would like to get to work with the star I am a fan with ! who the fuck wouldn't ? Trying to be proffesional about it also - nothing wrong there. I did photoshoots in my country of male stars wich brought fricking hundreds of messages on instagram from crazy damn girls who were spamming me to introduce them to that particular music star etc. This shit goes on at every level , national to international...

So yeh - When I do say what I am dreaming of it's not some weird crazy-ass fricking fantasy of a girl that I have a shrine of in my backyard to whom I bring daily sacrifices Trust my word for it

I do not own any Alizee memorabilia - Yeh I know HERESY !

I just never cared for material things - I bought her albums once to contribute as a fan but I gave those away as a gift to another fan. Made me more happy !

I do not own signed pictures nor I want any ... I won't invade her privacy as lone weirdo so she can notice my existence and sign me some picture of her from 20 years ago...

There's nothing wrong with that either if that's what you desire (except the weirdo part)

Thing is you shouldn't judge people on their level of fandom ...yeh some is unhealthy but at least they can vent it in here and get some confort from other people like them. At least this is the way I see it all.

Hope it helps !

Last edited by Alexx89; 04-17-2022 at 04:57 AM..