View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 03:37 AM

josh982 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Hi Josh! How's it going? I'd like to go to DF, but I'm going to enroll in summer semester for college instead of fall semester (in anticipation of Alizée's European tour) so my time will be limited to the weekend tours.

BTW, is there good transportion from DF to Puebla?

Any idea what time these concerts usually start? This might affect the Guadalajara plans (flight time and all).
Im fine thanks! mmm thats sad!at least youll go to the european tour about the transportation well as long as i know the best way to get to puebla from DF is on bus and it makes less than 4 hours its more expensive in airplane :| and usually concerts starts at 8:00 pm but i really dont know about these ones1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post

Since this thread is what it is, I'm assuming we are going to hook up, right? If it's money, I am willing to help with hotel rooms. But, the language could be a barrier for me. Also, transportation is possible to fly to all these destinations, I hope.

Low Beam, any chance we could hook up for one of these shows?* Is Leon that city waaaay down there past Honduras? That's almost in another continent! I assume you speak Spanish? Why is Alizee going there?* Anyone know much about that city?
well as lowbeam answers it is leon guanajuato ,i can help with the language ,I need to practice more my spoken english but i think we'll get to understand each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbeam View Post
rcs,
I believe the Leon she's going to is León de Los Aldama - Guanajuato/León Del Bajio Airport (BJX). That is north and west of Mexico City. If I'm wrong would someone correct me. There are flights/times available for the two concerts I can go to - STL to BJX to MTY.
you are right man ,and if you need help i can but just in 2 concerts DF and Puebla