View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 01:07 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Since this thread is what it is, I'm assuming we are going to hook up, right? If it's money, I am willing to help with hotel rooms. But, the language could be a barrier for me. Also, transportation is possible to fly to all these destinations, I hope.
Yes, that's what I'm hoping for so that folks don't have to be in a foreign country by themselves. Like you, language will be an issue. When Roman and I where in Mexico City we had Josh and a lot of the other Mexican fans (even if they only knew a little english) helped us when we didn't have Josh. But we've 1 month to find a beginner's spanish book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh982 View Post
well as lowbeam answers it is leon guanajuato ,i can help with the language ,I need to practice more my spoken english but i think we'll get to understand each other
Hahaha, don't be modest because you're english is very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehochipe View Post
I will be able see you in mexico city, but I don't think so in another places, cause I'm poor jajajajaja
That's too bad. It would have been nice to meet up again.

Now, about the concert tickets. I guess it's still up in the air on the pre-sale. So, any ideas on how we can all be together? This might be moot since everyone will be trying to buy their own tickets. :/

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...