View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 05:18 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafas View Post
on the fourth photo she looks like a clone of Lily Allen...
She looks like a kitty cat in a window.

Quote:
By the way, you go often go back to Mexico to do concerts there.
if it was funny i'd be rolling. oh well

Thanks for the translation Mark!
Quote:
with the tablet, I hope that the battery will be huge, and that it's more than just a big iPhone, and that it can connect to 3G and have a little webcam for chatting. That's what the iPhone is really missing--the bigger battery and the webcam.
Looks like she didn't quite get what she wanted either. That's kind of the same stuff I was just listening to Paul Thurott say. Well, I don't know. What did they say a 10 hour battery? Is that huge enough? Maybe not. So, it's just missing the camera really?

I must say, I find the iPad tempting too. I'd have to play with one, but I think if I could use it to offload pictures from my camera, do a little email and some little video watching it would be great for taking on trips instead of my full sized laptop. And if I could do all that and store "e-books" and do some fairly simple writing and drawing on it, it would be great to take to school in lieu of as many books and paper handouts. And this second use case is the more common. Hauling around books in itself can actually be a bit of an issue. I certainly couldn't take any of my text books on a trip. Can't do homework (not like I was doing homework in Nice anyway).

I'd like that to be my entry into Apple land. Not that I ever expect to become an Apple fanboy bigot like Lili! What's up with dissin' the "PC"? Ok, I haven't had a Mac in over 15 years; so...
but I suppose this is a digression...

P.S. docdtv "Toc de Macintosh!" dude that awesome. Should have thought of that so long ago.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 02-08-2010 at 05:25 PM..