Thread: Grand Central
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 07:49 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Definately my favorite on the album too. This and Eden Eden are my most favorite from the album.

When first hearing the song, I heard the percussion and the beat. I just absolutely loved it. I love a good beat. And then she started singing... then I was just like, "Yep! I think this is my favorite on the album!". It was just so catchy. I just love everything in the song. The singing, the beat and percussion, the piano is beautiful, and the music is excellent. I love the "la la la" and especially the "ba da da dup, ba da dup, daa dup" part. And when she sings the "Grand Central / Grand Central" parts, I just love it. And the "J’ai faim, mon dieu, j’ai faim" part, of course, I love it too. I don't know that I could pick a favorite part of this song. I just love all of it.

And that slight little jingle in the background... Just like "À quoi rêve une jeune fille", makes me want her to do a christmas album even more . Quit teasing me Alizée!

Its a very catchy song and has an excellent beat. I can listen to it anytime, all the time, and multiple times on repeat. Its got that uppity, happy mood to it and its just nice and chill.