View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 04:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

http://www.purepeople.com/article/ca...stee_a161307/1

Here is an interpretation by Marguerite de Paris of that short video.

Capucine Anav blaming on Alizee: “she blacklisted me!”
Let’s talk about this a little bit… It all happened when she just met Gregoire. People reported she was a real pain and a drama queen. She would bring troubles between the dance couples and start a fight when she sees anyone dancing with Gregoire.
Capucine: oh yeah, you can ask to Natalie Pechar. She boldly ask her to leave DALS…
Oh yeah? We don’t really know how accurate that is…
Capucine: sure, it’s true. Let’s face the truth about her.
Do you have contacts?
Benoit: I have an anecdote, I heard that Capucine was going to participate to a dance project but she didn’t. When Alizee knew that Capucine was participating to the same event, she refused to take part of it.
Capucine: Yes she refused to be part of the project.
Oh, that not nice…
She knows how to fool people, things she can hide behind that smile!
Capucine: she didn’t want me to come and blocked ma participation.
Benoit: whatever, I still love Alizee.
With Alizee, I haeven’t realy stay in contact after DALS. So, I don’t know what really happened the next season with Gregoire or Nathalie…
Okay… You know with all your bullshits, tonight right after this show we’ll see on the magazines ; “Capucine: Alizee blacklisted me”. You know that?
Well, that’s the truth. I hold nothing against her, but the truth is she blacklisted me…
Dear friends, we are now going to talk about the event that brought us together. But before that….