View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 08:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I mentioned before I had something additional to say and that was I think we were incredibly fortunate to have Steve_RMX become a part of our forum and help us with what we were trying to accomplish here. His work and his talents gave him the ability to put together a card that I'm sure made a big impression on Alizee. Not only that but through his contacting Jo, led to the card being hand delivered to Alizee. He also paid the expenses of having just a single card produced.

I'll also have to send Chez Paulo a thank you note for helping us, again thanks to Steve, find a store that Alizee likes and is very familiar with which was proven by the fact that Jo said " She will use the card in september when the new collection is available.".

I'll also send a thank you note to the store for their help. I'm sure Steve if he hasn't already sent one, will send thank you notices to both CP and the store too. I don't have the ability to send Jo a message but again I'm sure Steve will thank him if again, he hasn't already and of course there is a big thank you to Steve.

Maybe she'll post a picture of what she buys or maybe she wont. That doesn't matter to me. For me it's enough to know that we were for once able to do something for her as a way of thanking her for all she's done for us.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-22-2016 at 08:59 PM..