View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:17 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

I told this story before.....doesnt hurt to post it again i suppose. I was in France in the year 2001 sometime after i accidently told my minions to ram those hijacked planes into some biuldings.....saw Moi Lolita and Gormandises on TV, liked it, bought the CD and put it onto my ipod, left it there for 2 or 3 years, forgot all about Alizée. Searched her up one day after listening to gourmandises, (which to this day remains my most favorite in her name) and found a new album, bought this one too and after a few weeks of her songs and catching up with everything shes done, i became a somewhat devoted fan. After En Concert, i forgot about her again, though she remained at the back of my mind, i searched her up once every one or two months, and somewhere in 2006 i found this site. Came here for news on her and when Alizée came back with Psychédélices, I became a devoted fan once more. Sometime in 2007, i was really depressed and came here to cheer me up, to this day, i dont know what is it on this site that perks me up. But that was what made me decide to join this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
. Before this, I thought the idea of liking foreign music was just plain bad, and I was constantly thinking to myself "there's no way I will become a fan of this, I don't want to be a fan of this." .
hehehe....I found that quite funny, i dont know why, probably because im insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by vercingetorix View Post
OK well I was going to Iraq on my first tour and I was told half way through training that my unit was actually going to Kuwaitt so when we landed in Iraq on the way to Kuwaitt the commander told me to get off the plane because I was staying in Iraq for the QRF...QRF=Quick Reaction Force...so i got off the plane and ended up doing my tour in Iraq after all...Well after a few months I was getting into a lot of trouble and the commander assighned me to the Vanguard outpost this outpost is where they send all the trouble makers and the soldiers they dont like,basically a post out in the middle of nowhere......Well before I got sent there I bought a laptop I guess because everybody had one and I never even had a computer growing up so I thought it was cool to have one for gaming and such...Anyways I got there and made friends with another American soldier from CANADA and asked him if he could show me the ins and outs of the laptop I bought...And he did,but while he was doing that he let me go through some files of his on his laptop and I paused on some really cool ones if you know what I mean...And i asked him if he could copy those specific files to my laptop while i went on my mission for the day and he said allright so i was like cool cool...My mission took like 4 hrs and by the time i got back it was still copying and i asked him if it is supposed to take that long and he said well i could not get just those specific files you wanted so i copied all my files to your laptop and i was like what???He then said just go through and delete anything you dont want and i was like cool cool allright...so i took my laptop to my bunk and started going through it all and there it was...................................a file that said Alizee moi lolita so i clicked on it and the song moi lolita started playing,there was not even a video to it and i liked it...I played the song for like 30 minutes over and over till i got tired and shut it off and fell asleep...The next night when i had more time i picked up where i left off in the files and found some more Alizee stuff like the Amsterdam video of moi lolita and JEAM video and i was like ''DAMNNN''....The next morning i asked the other soldier who Alizee was and the first thing that came out of his mouth was ''SHES ADDICTIVE ISN'T SHE???...And i was like ''YUP''...From then on i had the lilli syndrome lol...That's basically my story in a nutshell...Oh and i almost forgot...The day i found out about Alizee was on AUGUST 16th 2004...
Omg.....i keep multi-posting on things i find funny >.> i like your story most of all

Last edited by Ben; 03-16-2009 at 12:14 AM.. Reason: merged