View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 01:04 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Ladies and gentlemen here we finally are: the Behind the Scenes video... .with some cute interactions between Alizée and Julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Interesting observation. Thank you!

I think Julia has a better than good chance at the UK/US market other than she speaks fluent English, but probably better in the UK. The US is very divided right now culturally between those who would welcome an "anything goes" mentality and those who see the country slipping too much in one direction and resist.

The female French singers present themselves as sexy but not trashy. There is the potential of a huge amount of people in the US who would love to see that.
Agreed, the stereotypical image of french singers/actresses in the US is indeed sensual/sexy I believe , but also most americans think of french girls as brunettes/black haired for some reason.. so seeing some blue eyed blonde french girl showing up in the US market would definitely add to the surprise/novelty factor , especially with america's obsession with blonde hair on teenage stars , she might be presented as the french taylor swift or britney spears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
It also disturbs me that I am much older than her, and I wonder, is this some perverted thing I should be worried about?
Don't worry , you could be 9 like you could be 99 it would be the same... I've been feeling that way towards Alizée since i'm 11..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Although Alizée is a beautiful woman, the attraction--as has been mentioned by a lot of other people on this site--is not predominately sexual. So what is it? Honestly, I don't know.
I can 100% relate ...for some reason with Alizée I never felt the urge to act on some sexual thoughts of some sort... I just enjoyed her purity/cuteness/charm or whatever that is and It just kept awakening a protector instinct in me, like a brother would want to care for his younger sister or a dad cuddling with his daughter... it's really hard to explain..

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 10-10-2018 at 01:12 AM..