View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 07:31 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I agree. We see a look on Alizee's face we seldom see. Something upset them. I wonder what?

One thing I noticed were the red walls. Maybe we can track this to where it happened?
ske_lton posted a collage on IG, shown below, of the same location. He commented:

Alizée et Greg donnaient des stages de Cha Cha aujourd’hui à Saint Max près de Nancy, notamment à des apprentis danseurs de classe quasi internationale

Trusty Google translator:

Alizée and Greg gave courses Cha Cha today at Saint Max near Nancy, including apprentices dancers class almost international

I guess that is enough of a clue of where it is. Teaching beginners the Cha-Cha would test the patience of anybody, especially if I was out there

But man, Greg looks ticked off. Alizee does not look like she is having a good time at all. Certainly they have tried teaching countless people with two left feet, so I don't think a student's inability to pick up the dance would cause this reaction in A&G. It might have been a particular student that was repeatedly disruptive in the class.