View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 10:30 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I guess I an going to give away my age, but I was 16 when this album came out. It was such a huge hit and everybody, I mean EVERYBODY, had this album, at least in my age group. Growing up in the Midwest, rock music was king and the list of debut albums by epic rock bands in the 70's was very long. An album was $5 and I had a really good paying job so I bought as many albums as I could afford in those days.
You and I might be somewhat similar; as I grew up in the midwest, also. But I was kinds out of it in those days growing up in country-bumpkin High school; and I didn't discover this song till much later. We were somewhat poor; so I didn't have a record player. I spent my time playing Chess or other Games as I was a Gamer ! I catch up on all the songs I missed now with you tube ! Ha ! Which is how I discovered Alizee and fell completely in love with her !

Edit:

Take it on the run Song and; being somewhat of a writer; I make up the story for it.
"Sometimes a Girl gets mixed up with the wrong kind of a Guy.
Then the Police Come.
And the Shooting Starts !
unfortunately the Girl gets Caught in the Cross Fire !
It would be a Great Song for a movie; if I ever write It !"

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-30-2023 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts