View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:32 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I don't think they're moving the opening to the second is to fine tune details of the studio. I think it's because they realized it would be on the same day as the Marie Do event and that could result in a smaller crowd for the studio and also a smaller crowd for the Marie-Do and that's something I'm sure they don't want either, because it would take people away from this charitable event.

The results is, now they're going to have the opening on a week day, not a good thing.

The only upside is I'd be surprised if they don't attend the Marie-Do event themselves which would give us some good pictures. If we knew that for sure, that might be a good way for kulli to meet her, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

You could be right about that. It is quite possible they attend the Marie- Do event on Sunday.
The opening is on Monday 3am, the dance classe will not start until 6:30pm. I think during this period the chance would have been a good chance to meet Greg and Alizee in the Dance Studio. I would have liked to give them something, maybe a small gift or another card in the name of the AAm board and all the members and of course I would take photos and if its allowed a video. If I could her one question I would ask what is planed for the future, what can we expect? If she still is interested to make music.
However the information for the opening came to late to get reasonable flights and to plan a few things for this trip. My plan according to flight plans were to fly over the weekend (maybe Friday) and leave on Sunday afternoon or Monday , due to their schedule change I would have missed the opening anyway...

Last edited by kulli; 10-01-2017 at 10:42 AM..