View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 09:42 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I've said it before, I'm not into Alizée due to her singing and dancing, I'm into the woman herself. The first time I laid eyes on her back in November 2004 I realized just how very special she was. Over the years nothing has changed, I'm as big a fan today as I was over ten years ago.

There really isn't something that specifically stands out other than it is the whole package as they say. Is she perfect oh hell no but when you look at the positives vs the negatives there's really nothing that would be a deal breaker.

After reading Scruffydogs post below I should add the one quality that makes her stand out over other women is "it isn't all about her." When a situation comes up, most woman like 95% of them will do "A" because that is the way they are, Alizée does "B". Example of this is when her marriage was over with Jeremy most would have gone out and found another Daddy War Bucks, not Alizée, she moved back in with her parents. While other women would have been trolling for men with money in Paris, Alizée was playing the good mother in Ajaccio.

When it came time to find someone she waited until that one very special guy came along that Rocked Her World, Gregoire. Most women it is all about the public's perception and appearance she didn't care, she was looking for love not the "it" guy of the week.

That is what makes her so special in my book, she is going to do it her way and family comes first not her public persona.
Every year there is something that she does that in a mans point of view makes her so much more than the average woman on the street. How many times have we heard from our female members "What is with you guys and Alizée"

The long term fans know what I'm saying, she is just one very special woman.

The looks get your attention but it's her actions that keep her in your heart.

They may be prettier, a better dancer or singer but they can't even come close to being the woman she is.

Last edited by ALS; 04-27-2015 at 05:30 PM..