View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 08:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well unfortunately she learned the hard way it doesn't matter how beautiful you are or how great a dancer you are or even if you have a great voice. What's more important is to have good material and even more so, good management. Such as with Blonde, it's my opinion that with a couple of good videos for Alcaline and K.O., this album had possibilities but so much effort was wasted on the song Blonde (poor management).

As far as royalties, I would think Alizée would be getting some of those royalties too, but certainly not as much as MF/LB, after all, they were the ones who made her a star.

Going back to Alizée 101, one of reasons I heard for the break up was the fact Jeremy said to her she wasn't getting as big a cut as she should of. Now, after 4 failed albums, she realizes her success was mainly due to them and just before DALS happened, I think she was wishing she had that deal back . She did say she wanted to work with Mylene again, but after "Idealizer", I don't think that would ever happen.

Still she's only 31 with probably another 50+ years left to live. Is she set for life at this point? I have no idea. What ever happened to that dance school they were supposed to open up in Ajaccio? I think her dancing career as far as DALS tournée has just about run it's course. One more big pay check could secure their financial future and I can only see that happening with an album but her failures I'm sure are haunting her and holding her back from going in that direction. Mean while her fans are falling by the wayside. She might decide to make another album and find out there's nobody out there who cares any more. It hasn't reached that point yet, but it's not far away.