View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 04:27 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
One more big pay check could secure their financial future and I can only see that happening with an album but her failures I'm sure are haunting her and holding her back from going in that direction. Mean while her fans are falling by the wayside. She might decide to make another album and find out there's nobody out there who cares any more. It hasn't reached that point yet, but it's not far away.
At this point if she were to produce a swan song album I'm not even sure that the sales would cover the expenses of producing the album and the promotion cost , let alone a Tour ... And even she were to find a label willing to take that bet, they'd take the lion's share of the meager sales revenue , and what little would be left over in her cut would definitely not allow her to maintain the lavish lifestyle of haute couture and designer handbags she had up until "5" .

Notice how she posts less and less outfit photos on Instagram , and how often she seems to take the train rather than first class flights ?

I just hope that the money she's not spending is money she's investing ... a man can only hope. But considering her history of compulsive buyer and her lower middle class familial background with with her stopping her studies at 15 without any diploma whatsoever , one can only hope that Grégoire will be responsible enough to manage the household expenses in the decades to come.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..