View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 05:53 AM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelleValetta View Post

1) What are you afraid of?
2) Favorite movie from last year

1) I would say that I am afraid of the hereafter. But psychologists and experts in such things say that being afraid of death does not count as fear. So I would say the second option, afraid of heights.

2) Suicide Squad
1) The only thing i've been afraid of is this fucking interactive bear storyteller that i got when i was 7 or so. I had nightmares for, not even kidding, 8 years. I would wake up in the middle of the night, screaming my lungs out and having panic attacks because i had nightmares about this asshole duplicating and tickling me until i couldent breathe. In retrospect, i probably shouldent have kept it right in front of my face on the table next to my bed for all those years
I dont have any fears now though, im not really afraid of death (In a healthy way), not afraid of heights, spiders etc... And its been several years since i was afraid of that bear thingy, so nothing now i guess.

2) I was about to say interstellar, but it seems that was from 2014, even though it feels like it came out a couple of months ago. It has to be "your name" then, its a classic crying movie, and its really good, but i guess i wasent in the right mood to be crying when i saw it. Then theres the movie i saw just yesterday, easily one of my favourites. "The fountain" is really god damn confusing, but also makes sense in a weird way even if you dont know exactly whats going on. It has an almost cult like following. If you're gonna watch it, dont read anything about it before you watch it, dont even watch the trailer.

Okay, new questions

1) Your favourite movie/movies of all time.
2) Whats your current goal?
3) Favourite tv show

And to answer my own questions:
1) https://letterboxd.com/nazzer/list/my-top-10/
I want to say its in order, but i really cant. Which of the 10 movies i like the most varies from day to day and with my mood. But those are definetively the best 10 movies i've watched, and im planning to watch them all in a row sometime in the summer with a ton of snacks and good food

2) Basicly school. Im currently doing a precourse to engineering which probably is the most challenging thing i've done so far. After that im moving 8 hours away from my hometown to study computer engineering and french, im also planning to start working out. Id like to have a norwegian job, working remotely as a programmer, and perhaps move to france, that would be pretty cool.

3) Star trek: Next generation!

Edit: Havent gotten around to watching suicide squad, maybe i should 0.0
Found the god damn bear i was afraid of.

Last edited by deligna; 04-24-2017 at 05:57 AM..