View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
Judging by the stuff written in the Alizée and Secret Societies thread Alizée and Secret Societies thread, we can create a new theory - that Alizée has been fooling us all this time, at least regarding her everyday activities, which may or may not be connected with some "secret societies" into which she was introduced by Mylène (possibly)... perhaps she has all this time been extremely active and she just feeds us with superficial stuff to hide other stuff she does in her life.

I know, it sounds so crazy but hey, I too am up to my own things and I have to constantly lie to others because it would be very hard to explain to them why I do those things, even though those things are not bad, they are just unusual... I know that this is not good and someday I will have to tell the truth. With this in mind, I will label this new theory about Alizée plausible.
My last post is stupid as hell... I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it

Quote:
Originally Posted by le chat des Etats View Post
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. - Abraham Heschel

I'm not that old, but I find this applies to me more and more. ...
Since you wrote that, I've been thinking about this myself... ^2 ... having kind people, who don't bother you, who just accept you the way you are and just make your life more pleasant is one of the best things you can get, especially if you are by nature a hard-to-get-allong person (like me, for example). I believe that our Alizée is one of such people... we may not consider her as being "deep", but she does allow us to be "deep", and that is one of the best manifestations of depth in itself.

Anyway, looking at this thread after some weeks, one can get many ideas about what depth is for different people, and to be honest, all of them matter. If Alizée were shallow, she would in no way attract such diverse following, such diverse people like us... that in itself is, I believe, the true proof that Alizée is deep.