View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:12 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've uploaded over 50 videos of various lengths in the past 3 years. Just about all of them are of Alizee. I've only run into 2 problems concerning copyright issues. There's been about a dozen or more where the video was blocked from being shown in Germany. It's unfortunate, but it's really not a problem for this forum.

The other issue I've run into is warnings that part of my video may be owned by another party. It says no action needs to be taken on my part and in some cases ads might appear next to my videos. So if this is the only type of problems we run into, it shouldn't be a problem. But we probably should have the videos uploaded by several members instead of just a few and have it done not all at once, but on a some what staggered basis so we dont raise any red flags.

We should as mentioned before, also co-ordinate our efforts so people don't wind up uploading the same videos. I've downloaded all the videos Ben had listed and in about 2 weeks, I will start another Youtube channel and start uploading videos then.

For anyone new to this process, make sure you put in as many tags as you can. For instance if you uploaded a video like Alizee's performance of J'ai pas vingt ans in front of the Eiffel tower, you would obviously add the tags, Alizee and J'ai pas vingt ans. Each tag seperated by a comma. But you should also add tags like Paris and France and Eiffel tower. That way hopefully someone who's never heard of Alizee who may be searching for a video of the Eiffel tower or Paris or France will have a chance that one of the hits returned will show a beautiful young French woman who they will hopefully then click on. The odds are low I believe, but it's worth a shot.