View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I agree that forums are losing their place because of people having other options such as social websites. I think because of it you will continue to see forums fade in popularity and active members. But forums offer a place for more in-depth discussion, and they can still provide that service.

In Alizée’s case, there isn’t much to talk about right now, and what there is to talk about is centered mostly on dancing. For me personally, I was drawn to Alizée for the music. I have nothing against dance, but it doesn’t inspire me enough to hold in-depth discussions about it. Her last few albums fell off the charts so fast that there wasn’t much to talk about there, either. So for me personally, the lack of music and associated performances has left me with nothing to get excited about or to talk about. I still check in here every day, but I just don’t have much to post about.

I am still a fan of Alizée’s, but with my limited time, I’ve been paying more attention to artists who are actually out there producing albums and doing a lot of live performances. But that’s just me, I’ve always been about the music.