View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 04:58 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

I have to agree with Cybersoil, Alizee has class, she is "classy sexy" as you put it. Alizee carries herself with grace and dignity and style. She has a look of sophistication which is very attractive. We Americans are desperately looking for something different in the music industry and Alizee has it!

Living here in USA all my life, you can clearly see the difference in styles between the french Alizee and the americans Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. To me, Alizee puts them both to shame. Its no contest. Alizee is in a class by herself. It's like night and day, it's that noticeable.

If Alizee had been promoted in USA from the beginning, she would have been HUGE here in the USA, absolutely HUGE! The french aura around Alizee is enticing to us Americans and I can't over state the fact that if she had been launched through the USA entertainment industry, she would have taken America over. Just like the British invasion of the Beatles in the 1960's, yes it would have been that huge.

The french invasion of Alizee in USA, that would have been something to see. But we'll never know, we can only speculate what might have been. Instead Alizee is a European product developed by the hit machine of Mylene Farmer. I understand Alizee has no desire to do a concert tour in America.

Alizees music transcends language barriers somehow, it just doesnt matter that you can't understand what she is singing, it just sounds awesome! The few songs she sings in English are wonderful to hear. The french language sung by Alizee is very alluring and sexy. Not to mention on top of all that.. Alizee herself is very beautiful. The combination is truly remarkeable and I only hope she makes another album.

Alizee is very talented and I hope she gets into acting, absolutely.