View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:12 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I am happy that she looks happy in her personal life.

I can not be happy if her sales are poor, nobody takes her seriously anymore, french look at her like a has been, and I can not be happy with the fact that she could not fill a theatre and sell tickets to perform in there, like 99% of artists like to do.
If you are a musician, you love to play in front of an audience.
If you are a singer, you love to sing in front of an audience. The rest are random guesses and opinions with a weak base.

She could stop her musical career tomorrow and keep being happy at a personal level, and even meeting with fans and doing autograph sessions.
But since I am more interested in her career than any other thing, yes, I would prefer that she had way more success.

How much more success? I don't know, maybe just the amount of success that would secure her to have more albums done in a proffesional way like 5, and not having to worry about if there will be a next one.
Anyway, I really am clueless about the music industry, unlike lefty, who has great knowledge and insight in this matters, and I always take in consideration his opinions about these topics.