View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 12:25 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That was pretty amazing what happened to the helmet. Of course those helmets are of recent design. I guess they'll have to go back to the drawing board or at least use a different material.

As far as Taylor Swift, I like her voice, but her songs don't do much for me. It's too bad the media focuses on her so much during the games. Take a few pictures of her sure, but don't smother her.
You are Correct Scruffy ! The Helmet is of the new design; o maybe they are not quite perfected !
Sometimes they focus on Taylor too much and the fans don't like it ! I listened to a couple of her early songs at one time; but I couldn't stand them ! Ha ! Let's just say at that time she wasn't Mylene or Alizee ! But the teeny-bopper girls love her and she does put on a good show on tour ! I haven't listened to her current song's but she keeps getting awards for them; so maybe they are better than they used to be !

There is a lot of talk about bad officiating this year ! I know I saw some play by play of the Ravens game and at one time the Houston Texans seemed to be getting called for false start or something a lot ! But sometimes the play by play repeats plays for some reason ; like it is stuttering, so I don't know whether there were multiple penalties really.

They say; after the team went into the locker room at half time with the score tied at 10 to 10; Lamar the quarterback exploded on the team, calling out everyone. To one guy; "You missed that Block ! , or another you missed that Blitz !, or another How many passes are you going to drop ? And Are you too lazy to win this game ? Ha! Usually he doesn't say anything; so he chewed them out ! Then they finally started to score and put some effort into the game ! Ha !