View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:40 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default Hooray!

THANKS FENRIS, LEFTY, & AFRIQUE!

YAHOOIE! Another chance to go and annoy some snobby, crabby people!

I added a post there last night, but I was tired... I found where one of you had written:

"I like what Alizée has done with UEDS. This is a good album from start to end with very nice melodies. I like how her voice blends with the arrangements and instruments used. I respect her efforts and I hope this album succeeds in the area of sales. But artistically I think it is already a huge success."

..So I quoted that, and added all this:

"I wholeheartedly agree! But what really makes Alizée the "story of the week" is that she has so successfully refashioned herself into "Alizée v. 2.0", and now the new Lili is back in the ring! She's bold, beautiful, and blowing us away without hardly even trying.

In other words, I find her new album quite remarkable, but most amazing is the fact that she's making a major comeback, and Enfant du Siècle may be just the beginning of it. She's still got the voice and the talent, but more and more she's showing off her brains and her class. Whether you love her (or not), your Alizée is one of your country's very finest products, along with le vin, le champagne, et mon vélo Peugeot. (^u^,) "

Like I say, I was tired - at the end there, I compared Alizée to my bike. Don't get me wrong - it's an excellent bike, and I love it. But it is actually older than she is.

Oh yeah - the link on my signature line, below, has now been updated to this newest poll. Try it! You'll see!