View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by super5 View Post
so all you poor sods who play warhammer... i picked it up again got a lvl 10 zealot named tiberieus on dark crag or whatever.... add me.... talk to me.... im lonley..... not on at this moment... but i might be someother time

oo btw....

ALIZEE ROCKS!!!! i got all of her cd's now expect en concert
So you picked up all cd's except the best one? Get the En Concert DVD NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Speaking of awesome CRPG's, did anyone else play Knights of the Old Republic? Such a great game, well-written and well-executed in every way. And it has a brilliant twist about two-thirds of the way into it that I didn't see coming at the time...

The sequel wasn't quite as good, and I'm on the fence about the upcoming MMO they're developing from it, but the original KOTOR was gold.
KOTOR was really great in terms of story, the battle system was somewhat crippled however but everyone isn't all about fighting and fast action like me. The greatest Star Wars game to me was Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. Fast action and perfectly balanced fighting, the best 'lightsaber fighting' I've seen in a game so far, you can't beat lightsaber fighting!

As for a Star Wars MMORGP it has already been tried before, and Star Wars: Galaxies was in my eyes a failure. I really hope they hit the spot this time because a world as imaginative and wonderful as this one really deserves a good MMORPG!

Best games ever?
Games have occupied most of my spare time as a child and the list grows miles long, I'll pick the most hour consuming ones.

Ascendancy
Doom
Grand Theft Auto
Half-Life + mods
Diablo II
Grim Fandango
C&C Redalert
Dungeon Keeper
Tibia
Wow
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
Duke Nukem 3D
Soldier of Fortune
Battlefield 2

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!

Last edited by Tomtentp; 12-30-2008 at 06:50 PM..