View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

YAY!!! Florida Wins!! This goes to show that the SEC is still the best conference in College Football. Three straight National Championship from an SEC team. The competition is so intense in the SEC that any team that goes to the National Championship game has a very good chance of winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
wow that game does look interesting. Not much of a college football fan to be honest, just the miracle season the Bulls had this year got me into it a bit.
You guys did great this season. I remember the last second touchdown that the Bulls had against one of the teams (don't remember which), that was probably the best play of the college season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
(The BCS is a farce)
You know what they say, BCS= Bullshit Championship Series.

Seriously, they really need to get a playoff system going. Even Obama was talking about it. It's time for a change. It's so unfair to teams like Utah who had a perfect season but still did not have a chance to play of the National Championship game. Any team that comes out of their conference will never have a chance to play in the title game if even they go undefeated. That is totally unfair.

Now I have to 8 more months for the College season to start again. Well at least there is the NFL playoffs.