View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:12 PM

SaintĀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
No, women don't love and crave attention like that. A random compliment? Sure, but when you're constantly being complimented on your looks, it's really annoying. She's not just a pretty face. Women have talents and personalities (pretty sure you're aware of Alizee's) but when men constantly fawn over your looks, sometimes it makes you feel a little sad inside, because it seems that's all men see. Women are more creeped out by this behavior than you'd realize. Trust me.

Edit:

A drunk guy gushing about his secret fantasies of being with Alizee is pretty tasteless.
This explains why you're the way you are. I know plenty of girls who love to be complimented, and if they didn't, they wouldn't make such an effort to look their best. Also, she's known throughout the world, thus, making her attractive to millions. She isn't known world wide for her personality. Nothing he said was tasteless, and to me, all you contribute to this forum is hate, and I'm not so sure many people like you here. I know I don't. Your profile pic could be the epitome of hypocrisy in regards to what I just quoted. It seems to me, with the posture and everything, on a forum such as this where a woman is very much complimented for her looks, that you're craving a little attention yourself, aren't you?

I don't like you, with your absurd generalizations. If you don't want to be seen as only a pretty face, make an effort not to be such a bitch. That goes for any girl. I don't like your personality.

Oh, did I go too far? Sorry.

Also, one more thing! You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Yes, I'm sure many women would hate to be looked as only a pretty face, but that's the thing, Alizee is an image in our heads. We don't know her in reality. NONE OF US DO. We don't know her PERSONALLY, so all we have is the admiration of her looks. I'd love to talk about Alizee's personality, if I knew it. And no, interviews and song lyrics are not enough to draw any conclusion of what she is like in real life.

Last edited by SaintĀlizee; 09-09-2011 at 04:24 PM..