View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post

I must confess that even though I am straight and despite my admiration of Alizée, her image and her products, I have NEVER felt any sexual attraction towards her nor had any feeling of love (as compared to the feelings of love in real life) to her... I guess my subconscious percieves her as a symbol and the same time as my muse rather than a real person.

EDIT: I wrote that she is my muse... oh I guess that is right despite the weirdness of such a statement.
Sexual attraction and love are two different things. As a straight man you are most likely sexually attracted to any woman you deem beautiful and or aesthetically pleasing. However that does not mean you will care for them or want to spend time with them in a scenario that doesn't involve sex/sexual desires being fulfilled. If you say Alizee is beautiful but you are not sexually attracted to her it means you are sexually attracted to other things in woman and not beauty and that makes you a rare individual. Most humans and mammals for that matter are sexually attracted to an "attractive" member of the opposite sex. However there are things that can turn off this initial attraction making you no longer attracted to this said beautiful woman, hence the term "turn off." So maybe you were like me at one point and where sexually attracted to her and then something turned you off, for me it was combination of her and my maturity as we aged.

Most males on this forum, myself include, where and or still are sexually attracted to Alizee based on looks and her perceived personality. Only the looks portion is justified so that puts Alizee in the same category as any other hott woman we might see walking down the street and don't know. However instead of staring (yes we all stare don't lie ... im the first one to turn my head when you hear the clunks of her heels, ill admit it) at that woman for the 1 minute she is in view, you now get to stare at Alizee when ever you want; they are essentially the same scenarios.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!