View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 06:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thank You for the translation Antares!

Well I "think" that day is coming, someday this year when Alizée and Gregoire will get married, but I wonder if she might have lost faith in what we think of as typical, if anything is typical these days, wedding; be it a church wedding or one with a justice of the peace or what ever. In her mind, I think she is already married and that might be good enough for her, but there are of course 2 people involved in this and I have a strong feeling Gregoire will want something of a more official nature; something that will prove to the world that what he said recently "She is mine" is more than just words.

So I do look for some type of wedding this year and I wonder what type it will be. Does Greg have any religious inclinations that might want him to have a church or temple or what ever wedding or will it be something administered by something like a justice of the peace or what ever equivalent they have in France? Will it be a very private wedding with only a few close freinds of a large wedding with many of her famous peers in attendance?

So I think it will happen, but I just hope they don't pop up one day and say "We were married recently.".

I hope they will announce a date well before hand, because I've been mulling this looming event over in my mind and wondering how it would be best for us as a forum to handle it?

One of my strongest initial thoughts is we get in contact with every member of AAm, past and present and have them send a card to Alizee and Gregoire with thier well wishes. I think they will get a big kick out receiving cards from all over the world.

I would like to get in touch with the other forums such as AF and forums in Mexico to get them on board with this idea too.

Now as far as where to send the cards to, that is something we need to discuss. I'm sure we could find out her address, but we don't want to invade her privacy that way. I thought about maybe sending them to either MM's or Dancerman 1's dance school, but then again that might be an invasion of thier privacy. So what I'm initially thinking of doing is contacting who ever is in charge of the post office in Ajaccio and asking him/her if we send cards to,

Alizée Jacotey (possibly adding Gregoir's name to that too)
Ajaccio, Corsica (# postal code)
Would those cards get to Alizee?

I would also like to discuss maybe the purchase of a gift, but that could get kind of complicated so I would make that the subject of another thread.

So the main thing is what do you think if a wedding date is announced in advance, that we all send cards or well wishes on roughly the same date by as many members past and present that we can get in touch with? It's not about our forum, it's about making Alizee feel good by knowing she still has many fans around the world.
The only thing I would ask people here to do for the forum is maybe add AlizeeAmerica in their return address i.e.,

Scruff Dawg
(AlizeeAmerica)
1000 Pennsylvania ave
Anytown, USA 11711

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-01-2015 at 06:11 PM..