View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 01:37 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Do you think they would announce the wedding date? The last thing what Alizee would like to have on her wedding are photographers from all the shit magazines...
+ 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Who knows??? It's not just what Alizée wants.....Greg has a say in the matter too. So we can only speculate as to what will happen and just have to sit idly by, waiting for that announcement of when it will be, or when it was.
And Grégoire wants to have a crowd of photographers around for his wedding because...??

I doubt that they will announce a wedding date. Alizée might tell us a lot about her personal life but keep in mind that a wedding is a really special occasion and it's something you want to share with your most beloved and don't want to be ruined by photographers or nasty "fans" who believe that Alizée ruined Grégoire's career and start to throw eggs. (I might exaggerate a bit but there's a truth in this). The press might find out eventually but hopefully after the wedding so they'll let them alone. IF the wedding is going to happen soon.

I'm sure she will tell us as soon they are married (maybe when they are on their honeymoon - far away from the nasty press) but it's her choice to do so or not.

And who says it's true? It's funny that the Closer lately wrote not very nice articles about Alizée and now they are suddenly nicely talking about an upcoming wedding. They probably ran out of "bad" gossip.

And if it's true? Why the fuss? It's obvious that this was about to happen some time. Look at these lovebirds. It's not a huge surprise.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."