View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 02:22 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

My story of discovering Alizee is not near as colorful or for as long a period as some of you although the outcome seems to be very similar across the board. I was cruising youtube and saw the picture of Alizee with her back to the camera in her little sailor JEAM video. That video is a tactical nuke! Anyway it peaked my interest and I started to watch other videos and then interviews .many French and then discovering some translated to English. Like others have said I discovered that she had a lot of depth to her and was much more that just another teenie bopper! Yes she is very alluring, but those eyes of hers express an intelligence. aliveness, joy, tenderness, love and then you add in her immense facial expressions you don't even have to know French. This all began for me last October I think. It has been an evolving situation and these days I can't get enough. As an artist her voice has a unique tone and range. Stevie Knicks and Sade come to mind as being very unique tone and maybe less range, but you get my drift. Long story short she has the whole enchilada as an artist, beautiful inside and out, intelligent,humble, kind, loving, great sense of humor,loves life, high morals, personal/professional integrity, courageous. Have to stop or this will turn into long story long story. It is amazing that especially men from all walks of life, backgrounds, ages, races,creeds etc. have drawn very similar identifiers re; Alizee. Very curious indeed. See on the road to Lilly Town!