View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 08:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Video of the Day - 20.02.2022!

Olympic closing day, so suitably a figure skating performance with the song Moi Lolita!

Great performance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I see she did the same thing with the song Lou ou Toi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
I don't like to spoil the party, but those don't seem authentic. At least not to me, anyone else?

It just seems like somebody muted the actual audio and played those tracks over it. There's no sound besides the music which is not distorted at all from, say, being played over speakers in an arena; there is no sound of her skating on the ice, there's no crowd applause or cheering throughout, not even at the end.

Well in his first post, AlizéeSuperFanFIN, never really implied that they were playing the music at the rink.

In my reply, I said "I see she did the same thing with the song Lou ou Toi...". The key word being "she". Now I couldn't have been referring to the skater because there was a different skater in each video and they happened in different years, so the she I was referring to was "Razor 3k" who posted both videos. If I thought they had been actually playing her music at these performance, I would have said something like, "They played another of her songs during the competition in 2016. There is nothing in my statement that should have led anyone to believe I thought they were actually playing her songs during the performance.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-22-2022 at 08:10 PM..