View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:21 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
http://www.moi-alizee.us/forums/show...3&postcount=40

Can´t believe this! somebody tell me if it is true!! I´m sure this is not the meaning of JEAM, im sure she had not sing JEAM!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Someone explain me!! I think i won´t sleep tonight..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
No one knows, that's the point. I don't know, Ruroshen doesn't know (though his ideas are rather convincing ), not even Alizée knows completely. Only Mylene knows entirely, and in all probability, she interwove several meanings together in order to befuddle us and entice us with ambiguity.

I have been trying unsuccessfully to find an old thread on this topic. In that thread, a girl from France said that Alizée in fact did not know as much as you might think, and had told a younger female relative of hers (who sat next to this girl in class) this. Although there was some debate on this, I found the story to be plausable.

I believe Alizée told the girl this. The only debate in my mind was why. At the time I came up with two possibilities: 1) The girl was naive and Alizée wanted to give her the ability to deny it to her classmates, or 2) she really did not know some of the detail (as in perhaps Mylene didn't tell her the entire meaning).

I leave it to you to decide which.