View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Karin thank you so much for posting this ebay auction !
I've already obtained one the same style from Illogical but hope if this arrives as i won the auction to have two that way i can wear one as a keychain and place one in my collection .

I was busy lately and just when i stopped searching of course someone posts one ! Actually even missed it the first time around but thankfully they relisted .

A question you had not answered yet above is on the red lanyard what are the numbers is it just the concert date or was it an individual unique number as in your ticket number ? I'd guess they were all the same .

One more note for you while re-reading this above about priceminster -
I've noticed if you goto ebay France and sign in there most all items listed on priceminster are the same as listed @ ebay France .

Last tip is if there are items on PM which say only ship to certain countries if you write to them many times they will happily send to you as long as you cover the extra cost for shipping . It seems most think it will cost a large sum to ship outside the country but it really isn't much difference . Suggest there you request insurance of the item for the few extra dollars is worth it .

One item i obtained is the large En Concert poster and since it came in a tube they would not insure it assuring me it would be safe - when it arrived it looked like someone stepped on the tube and it was crushed but it is good enough for me once framed will look fine .

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I voted "Other"

I want a backstage V.I.P. pass & Lanyard for an Alizée Concert in the U.S. in 2013! Am I asking a bit too much?
Also BIG thanks to Aaron for saying this as if you didn't perhaps Karin wouldn't have posted the ebay auction !

While it is asking a byte much for an US concert i really don't think the idea is un-obtainable . Her rates to perform are probably around $ 10-15,000 . That is only 100 of us @ 100 each , which isn't far off from what you would spend to see any show these days . Of course it maybe more like 200 each to contract , venue and pay for flights . Again not much but i'd guess there are only about 10-20 of us who would pitch in here so it would be more like $1000 each person .

Also in case you didn't know the VIP passes pictured besides the second pic of Karins after show party pass above is just well not a real vip pass . They were just vendor items sold at the show/online as far as i know .

Last edited by alizeefan; 07-22-2012 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts