View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 04:39 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
... I think what it would take for the forum to let someone back in is evidence that the individual in question, has changed their ways. For example, if someone was banned from here, then became active in another forum such as AF, we could visit that forum and see what their "recent" track record is.

I think that it would be very difficult to ascertain whether someone has changed their ways, and that simply because those members are not active posters in any of the Alizée related forums since long ago. And I think that is not necessary, and as far as I know there are many forums on the internet which have such a policy that their members are not banned for good, but are banned just for some period of time, and when that period of time expired they regain their active status regardless of any requirement, condition or anything.

Who is responsible to make decisions on this banning thing currently at our AAm? I think it'd be a good idea for him/they to consider to cancel banned status to our old members, and we could invite them to join discussions here again if they are willing to post here again.