View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the updates Rev!

Tal posts nearly everyday and sometimes multiple times per day. I think that can keep the interest up, at least on the social media.

I'm wondering how much effect these things have on the real world interest, or is it just a reflection of their interest in general.

While I think tracking these numbers can help us understand Alizée's interest in the real world, I'm not sure if nurturing her image on social media can have any effect on the publics' interest of her in the mainstream.

Does a celebrity's image on Twitter and Facebook really matter? I think that while many of her followers on these services are loyal fans, I also think that most of them consume music via streaming services, which don't do much to help most artists be 'successful.'

I keep seeing these tabloids write articles about Alizée based on comments from Twitter. It's as if they monitor the social networks and when something rouses the rabble they pick up on it and write their stories, to draw these same people in to view their ads. Would there have even been an issue about Alizée's recent appearance on TPMP if people hadn't jumped to the social networks to comment?