View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 03:51 AM
Merci Alizée

Something that we can (or should) do :

1. Introduction of the official AAm newsletter system

We have mass e-mailing system and I feel that it has been used very less. This might be a good time to start with it. Since many of the members tend to be inactive after a year or so, it can be useful if we notify everyone with important things. This may include - notification about all Alizée related events, releases or something which we decide as a group.

Newsletter need not to be periodic, rather just a more often used feature.

Content of newsletter can be an attractive (but simple) poster like message with only relevant details.

An AAm newsletter may contain a link to specific thread for more details. For this a separate report section could be created.

Users of AAm can volunteer for the newsletter whenever they feel it's necessary. I mean if you think that something should be notified to all members, just create a message and PM it to any forum leaders. If found suitable then it would be sent to all members.

<hr>
For CM's shows, we can use create a newsletter telling everyone about the shows. The message may also ask users to inform us if they are attending the shows.

There can be many ways of informing us. Easiest maybe to just create a form in google docs and link it in the message. Whoever is planning to attend the show can fill it in few seconds.

After that all the people who will be attending the shows can meet together and do something as a group.

I guess there won't be many people in this group, but even a small group of 10 people can be good.

This method can be used to set a trend for AAm.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 02-15-2011 at 05:52 AM..