View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 01:34 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

One of the most beautiful images I've seen of her is this one here. I don't know how it was created, but I think it captures the physical beauty of her face, her charm, but probably more importantly, the soul within those eyes.

Alizee beauty.jpg

It's used by Robert Rhein in one of his videos.

Maybe something in this video I posted might help you in capturing her beauty when you paint.

I had often looked for a street artist in my travels who I thought could best capture her beauty. I had pretty much given up hope, until after my many years, I finally decided to make a couple of trips to Hawaii. I was walking down the street one beautiful night, when I saw an artist whose ability finally drew my attention. I told him I wanted to get a portrait of a beautiful French singer, but I was leaving the next afternoon. He told me to come back later that evening and I did, but then I found him painting some other person's portrait. I was upset to say the least and I did a slow burn, but I hung in there and when he was done, he worked on my portrait. He wasn't able to finish it up that night, but I met with him the next morning and he was able to finish it up before I left.