View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 11:36 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
One I was back in high school going to a homecoming dance with my high school girlfriend. It was in a venue at a local college where another dance was held. My best friend was with me with his then girlfriend. The band started playing and they look at lot like the old 70's band named Boston, with the 70's style long hair and afros. They belted out this rock and roll song that I was really into. For the longest time I was able to hum it, but didn't remember the lyrics. Oh, if only I could write music on paper!

Another one was kind of silly. I was on an old pirate ship and it was night and a number of guys were sitting around drinking. They even dressed like pirates. There were a few lanterns going for light. Kind of like in a movie One guy had what looked like a cross between a guitar and mandolin. He started playing a folk song and singing. The lyrics were very clear and even rhymed. He had an excellent voice. I just sat there and watched. After the song I woke up. I was like This was long before movies like the Pirates of the Caribbean came out.
Your dreams reminded me of this scene from the Simpsons:

Next time you have a dream of yours you should try to "take control" of it: prophetic dreams may be profitable.

Quote:
I would like to dream that I am talking to Alizee, but would she be talking English or would I be talking French (or what I think was French but actually dream gibberish)?

Most of the time I am a spectator in my dreams, but sometimes have one where I participate in whatever is going on.
I would like to have the same dream. I'm curious about what our minds would try to tell us through Alizée's words. Also, thanks to all the photos and videos, we should be able to make a super-detailed representation of her!