View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 08:50 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default A Video of the FUTURE by ScruffyDog777 Featurung Alizee singing Alcaline

Alizee is like a Little Battery !
In her performances she seems Tireless; but bounds across the stage doing her Dancing and Singing.
She is Remarkable ! And it comes across She is a Nice Girl, a Nice Woman, A Nice Person in Her
Performances ! So it is Easy to Fall in Love with our Little Alizee ! And most of us would do
Anything for Her, if She Asked ! But it is Easy to put our Alizee on a Pedestal; and so we gripe
if she falls off of it ! Like Anthony Quinn in Lawrence of Arabia told Omar Shariff "He is not
Perfect ! He Lied ! There is No Chest Full of Gold In Aquaba ! So Alizee the Girl always wanted
Tattoos ! Perhaps this is done by men and women a lot in Corsica ? I do not know ? But her
Parents told her NO at first ! And then later; her Promoters Mylene and Laurent Boutennot Told her
NO; Not for the Stage ! So then when Alizee finally got independent she finally got all her
Tattoos she wanted ! So; like Lawrence, some people say they do not like it; But most of us
still Love her ! And if any of us got out of hand with her; She is intelligent and would chew
us out; I am sure ! Even though she is a Nice Person; you are Not going to Mistreat her and get
away with it like the announcer in one film after she did Moi, Lolita ; he asked her why do you
wear the Stupid Clumpy Shoes ? She said WHAT ! ?; as a Girl. This is my costume for the Dance
and the song; It is what I wear, so do not question it ! There is a video of this someplace, but
I have Lost it ! But I have got long-winded and I Digress from the video. I apologize in advance because I fear it is not my best work !

This is a Video from the FUTURE ! It is sort of like Zuckerburg's Metaverse; but much more
Sophisticated ! When Alizee puts the tiny Headphone, Earphones, and Microphone on the sort of
Star Trek like Hologram of the Olympia Theater is Produced around her complete with stage,
audience, musicians, and can play any of her songs to which she can Sing to ! Thus she can
Duplicate or re-live her performances if she wants to for any song she wants to ! But the
Musicians and the Audience will React to anything Alizee does; so she is free to change the
performance online and in real time if she wants to ! Thus each performance can be Unique
and Recorded. It is perhaps the way performers will practice in the future; so they can
see what works in the Performance and what doesn't and so they can change their
performances before they do them in front of a live audience ! The Video thus shows you
what the Wave of the Future will be ! So Alizee performs her song "Alcaline" which i
take to mean a little Battery ! Perhaps we can recommend her as a spokesperson for Duracell Alcaline batteries ? But i digress.

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-07-2022 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: A miss-spelling which is annoying if you read it !