View Single Post
Old 06-18-2023, 11:12 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;277170]Thanks for your comments Marshal!
One of my videos that took a lot of work was my video history video. When I first put it together, it was about 22 minutes long. Then I found out I could only post a video to Youtube that was 10 minutes long, so I had to cut my first video down to 10 minutes. I think it was about a year later, that 10 minute restriction changed and I posted the full 22 minute video.
The problem was at that time was I didn't have good access to many of her videos and some I used were poor quality and some had problems with anti aliasing.
I got past those problems years later and wanted to redo those videos but their restrictions changed and I feared that if I went through all the trouble of redoing them, they would be shot down for copy right infringements, so I left them alone.
Still, I had some others I thought that came out very well, including the ones where I dubbed in some of her newer songs like Alcaline and K.O. to her older performances.
Here are a few of mine I really liked. These are All Excellent !

But I think this is one of my favorites....

Lili When you're only lonely - with French Captions Scruffydog777

Yes That is one of my Favorites, also ! It is more than excellent ; it is Perfect !
Although I must Confess; I promoted it elsewhere as
"Le French Orphan Alizee Wins a French Music Award at 15 for her First Song; Moi, Lolita !
She did not expect to win; against so many others, and So, It Breaks Her Up ! ( Although I know she is not an Orphan; but it fit the video so well ! I'll have to stop making things up as a Writer ! Ha ! )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 06-18-2023 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: More info