View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 09:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A day or 2 ago, I saw posted on Facebook that Jean Jacques Goldman announced this past show would be the last time he'll participate in Les Enfoires. I saw this statement today by Mimi, the short blond singer, who's been on the show in numerous years. Apparently his leaving had something to do with some of the "differences" some people had with the way the show is run with a lot of his influence. There was also the controversy behind one of the songs last year too.

"Dear Boss .... I understand your decision and respect it .... Actually no, I will not understand and I do not want to respect it! "I do not want that you go away ... I do not want that you (Ailles???) in you" ...
The Enfoirés, it's you. If there is only one irreplaceable, it's you and only you. And even if the newcomers are joining us every year, even if hundreds of people working on this unique show ... you're the only one with a glance, a smile knows how to impose on all.
Those who take pleasure in demolishing recent years we did not realize your work upstream and months of preparation for this show, which saw only a week per year, at the height. You work on it for 30 years and I can understand your doubts and your pissed, your desire to experience something different away from it all.
Of course we will try to go on without you .... "as you go" ... but do a nice trip and come back soon ....
"It will be enough of a sign" and we will end because "you are my family."
I love you forever and I'm not the only one.".

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-15-2016 at 09:11 AM..