View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:28 AM

mal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
Oh my mistake.. I guess it's like murder. If you're French, visiting the United States, and you commit a murder in the US, it's not really murder because you didn't commit it in France. Yes.. I see now.

If the marriage wasn't legal in France (an unconfirmed marriage) then why would anyone from France ever get married here in the US.. if they had to go back to France and make it legal (having to have it re-legalized in France). So, I guess if that is true then all of the many people who go to France to get romantically married aren't really married at all. Or.. France's marriage laws are really fucked up. Hell.. just send Alizee, Jenifer, and Lorie over here and then bomb the place.. or hand it back to the Germans, English, or Romans.
Not to be rude but your sarcasm is actually correct.

Murder your wife for infidelity, travel to some Middle Eastern countries and there is no penalty.

Travel to some other countries and the sentence is death.

Travel to yet another country and you might only do a year or so.

Same goes for marriage. Actually, marriage is probably the most varied law in the world.

I dont know the law in France on this matter.

But I do know this....

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! SHES SINGLE!!!

Male semi known singer meets cute super star. Hides her away and makes babies. Becomes demystified by her (b/c he conquered her) and things go south.