View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 09:34 AM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I know her JAM performance at Festivalbar in Pistoia got taken down a while ago. It was one of my favorite ones to show people who hadn't seen her before. When I saw it was no longer available, I try uploading it to Youtube and it got nailed for copyright violations and I'm guessing that's what happened with this one in Taormina. It's on Rutube, but it's a poor resolution.

On one of my vacations, I went to Pistoia and Taormina for 2 reasons. Mainly because she performed there, but also because they were beautiful sites. The site in Taormina was a Greco-Roman theater originally built in 300 bc I think it was. In the back ground, you can see Mount Etna.
What? I thought live performances were free for anyone to upload as they wish!
From past experience, its enough to use some software like audacity to change pitch by 2% to not get your video removed, so I guess it wont be such a big problem anyways.

In Norway, atleast where i live, there are mostly very steep mountains. The gentle curve of the landscape with the white local buildings look beautiful! A vibrant yellow sunset probably looks amazing over there