View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road
Default A Quick Update Regarding the Hub

Hey gang:

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."
--Mark Twain

Actually my Hub never closed. To be more accurate, my active participation in this forum offering tech support, status updates, preferential treatment to Alizee fans has gone on hiatus mainly due to the unfair and mostly untrue attacks on my Hub in general and me personally.

The Hub changed it's address, which despite the picture painted elsewhere is a very well-known FACT and has happened several times in the past. This time however, the active members list was NOT transferred to the new domain. Each active member of the Hub was openly invited in both public and personal chat several times to join the new entity, and several of them declined to respond. As regrettable as that is, that is THEIR CHOICE.

When the Hub closed, those people found themselves out of the loop. Since they had failed to respond to repeated posts from the Hub owner, this could be construed as a "mass kick." The requirement to respond to OP messages is a well-known rule, especially by "former OPs" of my Hub who kicked people for the very same reason.

Anyone who visited the Hub in the last month or so received an invite. All chat messages are stored as text files on your computer, so if you're interested, open up the message and respond to it. Better late than never they always say :-)

If you DID respond, and in the hectic frenzy involved in getting the new Hub online you got "lost in the cracks" then I apologize: drop me a line and I'll get back to you ASAP.

But like I said, our presence in this Forum is on hiatus: we are still going strong after 14 years of serving the Alizee community. By "un-sticky-ing" this thread and replacing it with some new Hub brings our return into question....as well as the fact that the action against my Hub's place in this Forum seems to have been initiated by someone listed as an Operator for the new Hub, and it could be construed as a conflict of interest by some, and openly antagonistic by many.

We're still alive and kicking, and those of you that want to re-join our community know where to find us.

Regards,

Digimaze

Last edited by digimaze; 02-04-2017 at 12:21 PM..