View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 11:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don't know what their standards are, but I would think Alizée at this point has not been in enough competitions to be put in the position as a pro to be teamed up with a star, though I think the show would love to have her in that capacity.

As far as A&G's careers, as I said, I think what happens with Gregoire's career is much more important for the sake of their relationship.

When Alizée married Jeremy, I believe she was ready to hang up her skates (hockey term......sorry). I think she would have been perfectly content to be his wife and the mother of his children.

I think the same thing is somewhat true now. I think she'd be perfectly happy having him as the bread winner and she'd still make occasional appearances on something like Les Enfoires or judging in DALS.

We all used to wonder what her financial situation was before DALS, but I think now with her earnings from that, plus her Disney work she is set for life.

But what about Jeremy? This is something I thought about starting a thread about. He's a professional dancer. He turned down that last opportunity on DALS. Can he afford to turn down another? Can he be happy with her being the bread winner in the family. The human ego is a funny and complicated thing. They've had a lot of nickel dime appearances things since then, but can that satisfy him, after going through all it takes to dance professionally?

The honeymoon and what I mean by that is the excitement and the newness of this relationship will abate in the not too distant future and he's a young guy. He may need more than just teaching or an occasional clinic. That's something I worry about. On all my previous trips to Europe (those who are offended by anything religious, I suggest you stop reading right now), I always stop in a church and among other things I pray for, I usually pray for her happiness, but this trip, I probably prayed more than on any other trip, but this time I prayed for their happiness.